This sheet provides head-to-tail protection, crafted in a distinguished high quality multi-fibre which is woven densely to create a barrier against dust, dirt and light debris.
A sheet favoured by those seeking a high quality breathable solution for multipurpose use; turnout, travel and stabling. This rug supports the preservation of the horses coat, making it the natural choice amongst; grooms, those involved in showing fraternity, and owners across multiple disciplines.
This combo sheet provides UV protection, fly protection, keeps horses cool during dry weather turnout and prevents the coat from bleaching in the sun.
The woven check formation of the sheet gives a distinct, traditional feel while the multi-fibre technology behind the fabric combines a balance of modern and traditional fibres selected for their varying properties; breathability, moisture-wicking capabilities and durability.
Your Cotton Stable Sheet has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
Features of the Premier Equine Combo Cotton Sheet:
- Cotton-feel technical polyester
- Breathable fabric
- Long integrated neck cover
- Neck cover lined with non-static breathable polyester lining over mane
- Lined over wither and front chest with a non-static polyester lining
- Anti-static treated
- Shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas
- Extra high shoulder
- Quick release chest clips
- Cross surcingles
- Tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clip on tail strap
- Not waterproof
- 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
- Machine washable (30°)
- Dry naturally