Velcro strips on the rear of the liners allow them to be attached inside the Premier Equine magnetic boot wraps and stable wraps. They can also be used independently and secured using a bandage if desired.
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to face key areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Sold in pairs
WARNING Do Not Use On The Following:
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
- Always remember if symptoms persist call your vet!