Premier Equine – Advanced high-cut mud fever boots are made with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene for maximum breathability. Anatomically shaped to provide superior comfort for your horse whilst supporting the cannon bone and soft tissues. Fatigue is reduced in the tendon, fetlock, ligaments and suspensory. The boots cover the whole of the lower leg and pastern area, making them great for use as a preventative measure against mud fever and chills.
- Suitable for year-round use in paddocks.
- Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Optimum mud fever defence
- Highly breathable Air-Tech specialist fabric
- Contoured comfort fit
- Shaped around the fetlock
- Lightweight durable design
- Maximum airflow and breathability
- Year-round turnout protection
- Extra strong and flexible straps
- Maximum comfort
- Use for up to 12 hours at a time
- Sold in pairs
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside a horse boot bag. Dry naturally away from direct heat.